20.1.06

Little Riders

J-baby put the training wheels back on Tre's bike that he got for his birthday last year. So he's been riding 3 or 4 times a week ~ mostly depending on what time we get home ~ if it's not dark yet I'll park my car across the street and he can ride up and down the driveway.

Santa brought Nathaniel a Spiderman Bicycle for Christmas. His first Big Boy Bicycle!! He wasn't pedaling so well, he kept hitting the brakes.

Lastnight, it was really early when we got home so I decided to take them around the block. I was going to make Nate take his tricycle so that I wouldn't have to pull or push him the whole way around the block but he insisted taking the SpiderBike. So I drug him around the corner while he tried to pedal, every fifth rotation he'd hit the brake **skrrrt** and I'd have to push his little feet forward but finally, with Tre leading by about thirty feet, he got it!! He can actually pedal without braking accidentally and if he does he can get his bike going again all by himself.

I'm so proud of them, my little bike riders!!

I'll post pics of them on their bikes tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home