13.1.06

It's only one day, only 8 hours. I will overcome!

Duval County Public Schools are closed today and Monday. I don't understand this.

Monday, of course for MLK,Jr's birthday. But today?? Teacher planning day! UGH!!

Here we are two weeks into the new year (which they just had a two week vacation) and now the little rats get a four day weekend! What a life! I should be a teacher! Except the money is crap.... but the vacation days would certainly make up for the compensation! I could live on 30 to 40k anual salary with 4 months off a year.

The point was Tre is in my office with me today and already driving me up the wall!! I brought crayons, legos, writing tablet, Narnia, we even stopped at the Bagel store this morning and got him a muffin.

Today I am asking the Higher Powers that be Please Please help me get through this day being Baker Acted! Please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home