9.1.06

2006 = Simplicity & Balance

This picture is from RockHawk.com

I Pray to the Higher Powers that 2006 be the year for simplicity. I want less things to worry about. Scratch that. I want to worry less.

I've finally realized that I've made my own hardships in the past two years. I've taken advantage of the wrong situations and made them worse.

This is the year for change.

I will become a better person this year. A better friend. A better home owner, business owner, bill payer. I will become a better citizen.

But most importantly to me this year I will be a better mom.

A mother's life should not complicated, it should be Simple and Balanced. Sure, mothers always have alot on their plate. They've to be balanced.
This is what I'm lacking ~ Balance.

I promise myself I will make changes. I promise my children I will make changes. We will all have a simpler, more balanced life this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home