9.9.05

The boyfriend breaks his collar bone.

The low down:

Doing donuts on a 4-wheeler after three or four beers with buddies, flips it over and breaks his collar bone. IDIOT!

So there go our plans for the weekend. Is that extremely selfish of me?

I have sympathy, but after past experiences I don't have much sympathy for people that drink and drive - even if it is a 4-wheeler. No, Especially if it's a 4-wheeler!

Don't worry, I'll take really good care of him this weekend.

But I REALLY wanted to go Out!

You know, Tuesday was our 4 month anniversary (I know that's gotta be the Lego anniversary - but still!!) And we didn't go out because he had to work early Wednesday, which I understood. But I thought we'd make up for it this weekend!

Ce sera. I guess.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home