18.8.05

I think I have a..... DUHN DUHN DUHN.... Boyfriend.... (que blood curdling scream)

Well some of you may be wondering why it's been almost two months since I've posted anything, most of you may not be wondering anything about me since I haven't posted anything in two months!

I am a bad blogger. I know.

However, even though I am a bad blogger, I apparently am a good girlfriend. Or at least I have a very understanding and patient boyfriend.

THAT's RIGHT! I have a Boyfriend!!!

He's sweet, he's cute, he's chivalrous & old-fashioned, he's a cowboy! He sports trucker hats. He goes fishin'. He loves his Chevy. He opens doors. He gets mad if I even mention paying for anything. He's ADORABLE! And best of all, he's puts up with all of my perfections!

Three months, ya'll. Wish me luch. Or luck even!!

MWAH!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylissa said...

Ok, here's some more info on EGTY. I'm not sure how they did this mass-posting, but whatever.
Taken from http://smallcapvoice.com/egty/:
Energy and Asset Technology, Inc. (OTC: EGTY) is a venture capital group with an overarching vision to combine environmentally responsible business practices and products with exciting and profitable ventures in order to both increase shareholder value and to be responsible citizens of the global business community. The company's interests currently include timber forests assets, furniture production, and development funds. The company is already on strong financial footing. Based on current resources and agreements, EGTY projects revenues of $140 Million with an approximate profit margin of 40% for each 9-year cycle!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home