5.5.05

Sell stolen merchandise on Ebay

A truck containing 47,000 NY Yankees ball caps were stolen this past weekend from a city in Florida. These hats were apparently meant for the home game against Oakland this weekend.

What is someone going to do with 47,000 Yankees hats?

And how do you hide the fact that you've stolen 47,000 Yankees hats?

You could drive to New York and sell them on the street. Yankees hats are going for about $20 a pop. Even if you sold them for $5 that's still a couple hundred thousand richer.

But you would think that everybody's pretty much heard about the stolen truck containing 47,000 Yankees hats, there's probably no way you'd get through a weigh station checkpoint without being a little suspicious.

I suppose you could sell them on Ebay.

Yep, probably Ebay.

Or maybe Ebay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mylissa said...

I despise the Yankees. And I can't stand the Miami Devil Rays either.

I prefer to guzzle beer and talk shit with the Ivy crowd at Wrigley.

8:20 PM  
Blogger J said...

They should burn the hats, Yankees blow. (Sorry if you like them, I dig the Mariners) But you made a good point, How do you hide 47,000 hats? Anyways, thanx for the comment on my page, I don't know how long ago you left it, I've been out of it for a while. But yea, thanx, Later

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home