4.5.05

The ADHD Blogger

I'm getting tons of emails, well a few anyway, concerning the disappearance of my former blog - Just Mel. So this post is to answer all of the questions as to why I blew up Just Mel.

The main reasons are the last several times I was blogging my entries would get deleted. I was so aggravated that my insightful entries were just imploding into cyberspace I wanted to kill my computer. So I said screw it and deleted my blog.

Also, my life has changed a bit since I started Just Mel a year ago and I am way more insane, I mean perfect now than ever before. I thought I needed to go with a different theme.

Really it's just that I occasionally, ok frequently, get bored with things easily, hence the ADHD, and decide that it's time for a change. But instead of just moving things around I find it's more satisfying to just throw things out on the curb and get new things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylissa said...

Absolute tantrum!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home