5.5.05

A dilemma

I seem to have a few dilemmas floating around lately. This one in particular being the Jeep. The Jeep in which I acquired when I was about 16 from a friend of my father.

It, like any other hobby vehicle, goes through phases of operation. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I don't really have the mechanical knowlege I should possess in order to own this sort of hobby. I have friends that have offered to help me or teach me, but they really don't have time.

It's not operating at the moment. I think the cables from the battery to the starter and starter cellonoid and the voltage regulator and probably the alternator need to be replaced.

I spent $500 last year to have the electrical rewired. I believe I was ripped off. The stop lights still don't work properly and I don't see where they rewired the headlights.

And now I'm shopping on ebay for a plastic fuel cell - the gas tank has holes rusted through.

O, did I mention I live in a beach town in Florida and don't have a garage to keep it in. That's the biggest problem. Before I bought this house it was garage kept it's whole life.

I may just give in and sell it. I dread doing such a thing.

the Jeep. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Mylissa said...

Absolutely. And I purrrrr just as loud as the Jeep.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home