25.8.05

I have Relationship Paranoia

I can't stop thinking "Is he lying to me?" "Is he cheating on me?" "Who is he really out with?" "His brother? Yea right!" "Should I drive by his house to see whose car is in his driveway?"

What is WRONG WITH ME??

I'll tell you what's wrong with me!

I've been lied to before.

I've been hurt before.

I can't deal with it happening again!

I don't want to cry anymore.

But I don't know if I'm paranoid or if I should trust my 'Womanly Instincts'.

AAAAHHHHH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gravity boy said...

What makes you think he's going to hurt you? I ain't got any clues to work on. Gotta give us more than that.

But, I am a paraniod, too. So, I can understand. But, you have to realize that maybe or most likely - at least in my case - that it's probably you just being insane.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mylissa said...

Perfect, just perfect.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Gravity boy said...

Yes, it's probably you just being "perfect". ;-)

I need to start telling myself that when I get a little crazy...I mean perfect.

Hell, that works wonders!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home