25.8.05

Judge with poor judgement

I had a Circuit Court Judge tell me today that he made his secretary call me to tell me something. He also added that he knew exactly what his secretary told me over the phone because he was standing right there throughout the entire conversation.

Don't Judges have better things to do than to listen to a secretary's conversation??

Doesn't he pay her like thirty-five thousand a year to make phone calls for him?? If he has to stand there and listen to all of her phone calls wouldn't it just be easier and cheaper for him to make his own phonecalls??

2 Comments:

Blogger mcgibfried said...

i do this too..
i'm just lazy, and i enjoy paying people to be enable my sloth!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mylissa said...

Can I be on your payroll?

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home