11.10.05

Halloween Horror Nights

HHN was a blast! As usual.

Beason, Raymundo and Superman went. And of course it was beyond fun.

The boyfriend was supposed to go with but somehow he forgot to take the day off so he didn't go. I don't understand how he forgot. This was my birthday present to myself, like my own birthday before my party and he forgets. Whatever.

Anyway, no dwelling. I still had a blast. The Hulk in the dark is Incredible (no pun intended)! The seven haunted hauses were horrific for the most part. A couple were complete cheesepie!

I puked before we went on the Hulk. I never puke! But I had been drinking since 7pm Saturday night with no food intake whatsoever! So 26 hours later I puked, so what. I still went on all the rides that were availed to me.

Too much fun. And without the boyfriend to babysit me! Great pre-birthday Events!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home