2.3.06

Important Nathaniel Quotes



On our usual route to Nathaniel's school this morning I went one block past the street in which his school is located.
Nathaniel pipes up to alert me of my error by saying "Look! You went too far momma, you past my school, you have to turn around".
I replied to this demand "Ok honey I'm turning around now, thank you."
To Nathaniel, this was not done (he always has to have the last word)
So he had to add "Look for your eyes momma, you past it."
So, just as he instructed, I looked for my eyes (instead of with them because, really, what good would that have done?) and I did indeed notice that I past his school. Thank goodness he told me.

He's so cute sometimes, I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks off. And the little bug is gonna be three on Saturday. Lord, sometimes I just can't see how fast it's going gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home