14.2.06

Happy LoveyDovey Day

I'm glad that I have the people in my life that I have on this Valentine's Day.
I have a lot to be thankful for this Valentine's day, I have my two beautiful boys and their Unconditional Love and nothing is more important that that!! This is the first Valentine's day in four years that I'm with someone that makes me so happy I almost melt when I hear his voice.
It's also a day that I have to look back at losing a dear friend and look forward to a funeral and seeing that friend put in a box.
I'm trying really hard not to be so somber today.
And I was doing fine until sending my Valentine text messages and going through the contacts in my phone when I see it. The one person I can not send the heartfelt messages to anymore. Damn I miss him.
Just these little things.
He's not here.
It just doesn't seem real it doesn't seem that this could really be happening.
Is it a dream.
Am I going to wake up.
No. No it's not. This is real, already three days have gone by that I haven't spoken to my good friend whom I talked to almost everyother day for years and years.
This is going to be a good Valentines but it's also going to be very hard.

Do me a favor, find someone to love today. Someone out there is in need of Love don't let them be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home